SME Live 2018: An event to grow your business
Across the two days, the free to attend seminar will cover over 60 hours of content, delivered across seven theatres, all aimed at giving attendees the ideas and inspiration to take their business to the next level of growth.
- Sir John Peace Midlands Engine - Midlands Engine – a partnership with a vision for growth
- Launch of new £50m investment fund - Learn about the exciting new independent £50m business loan fund designed for growing small business
- Ruth Chapman, PWC - Challenge your assumptions and unlock your true growth potential
- Paul Uppal, Small Business Commissioner - Where’s the payment? The truth about late payment in the UK, and how the Small Business Commissioner is turning the tide
- Stephen Blackman, Principle Economist, NatWest - How technology and the experiential economy is changing our lives
- Daren Pickering, NatWest and Worldpay - The future of payments – is cash on its way out?
- Olly Sewell, Facebook – Business Without Borders
- Simon Jacobson, Microsoft Bing - Why Search Marketing is still the ROI King
- Jason Spencer, Business Development Director, ITV - Helping small businesses advertise on TV for the first time
- Richard Hanscott, CEO, Yell Business - How your business marketing needs to adapt in our constantly changing world
- Gareth Carroll, Oracle Netsuite - Why small businesses need agile CRM, ERM, ecommerce and financials
- John Downes, Capita - How to make your business appealing to corporate partners and clients
- Matt Sinclair, SAP One - Is your business ready for digital transformation?
- David O’Neil, Cisco - Smarter working: How good IT helps reduce costs, improve security, and grow your business
James Ashwood, SME Live Managing Director commented; “SME live is about giving businesses a competitive edge. We are focusing on four key themes that all businesses need to address in order to grow; winning more customers, raising funding, slicker processes and building a winning workforce.
"Our seminar programme reflects this, and we are delighted with the quality of speaker and topics that will be presented over the two days of the show.”
Sir John Peace, Midlands Engine Chairman added: “We are delighted to be partnering with SME Live. The Midlands is home to 800,000 businesses most of which are SMEs and sole traders, and it is great that SME Live is taking place here in the Midlands at the National Exhibition Centre.
"The £250 million Midlands Engine Investment Fund has been launched to provide finance to SMEs, and this in turn has been bolstered by a £370 million Barclays Growth Fund.
“Our core purpose is to create a Midlands Engine that powers the UK economy and competes on the world stage; SME Live gives us a great platform to help promote our vison to the businesses of the region.”
There is still time to register for a free ticket to attend the event, go to www.sme-live.co.uk
SME Live will take place at the NEC Birmingham on the 16th and 17th October 2018
SME live is the keystone event for small and medium businesses. The SME community has a growing need to learn, network and meet specific service providers to support the continued growth of their businesses.
Our mission is to enable growth, to act as a catalyst by bringing together the whole SME community to find inspiration and establish relationships that will enable their businesses to flourish now and in the future.
For more information or to register for free tickets please go to www.sme-live.co.uk
Published: 05 October 2018